Friday 31 October 2014

Computing

This half term, in our Computing lessons, we are going to be researching and creating a presentation on a topic that you want to learn more about. You will choose what topic you are going to research and then we will be using lots of different search engines and programs to create your presentations.

Therefore, I would like you to start thinking about what topic you would like to research. Here are some ideas to inspire you;


A country that you would like to learn more about

A famous historical person

An aspect of Space or Science


A sport that you are interested in

The River Thames


Please post a comment underneath telling me which topic you would like to research. I'm looking forward to seeing all your different ideas. 


14 comments:

  1. I would like about river thames.Because its very intressting topic to lear and i would loved to learn where did i t form and how did i happend everything that i would like to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in learning more about Einstein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn about chocolate because it is tasty. Chocolate is made with coco beans. You get different types of chocolate and each one of them is delicious.

    ReplyDelete

  4. l am interested in learning more about king James the 1st

    ReplyDelete






  5. I am interested in leaning more about king James the 1st

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in computing a lot some how but I don't know why. also I am interested in the river thames because I think it is a fascinating topic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in learning more about Guy Fawkes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be in that club

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am interested to learn more about space and science.

    Hady

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to learn about all the new world records because they are exciting and they inspire me. I remember the biggest rubber band ball, it was made up of 7500 rubber bands!!!

    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to learn about William the Conqueror. I would like to learn who he is and all about him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to learn about the river Thames

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would like to find out more about ronaldo because he is my favourite player and i want to find out more about his career.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to learn about sports because I love sports, its fun and good exercise also I always enjoy my judo club and football club.

    ReplyDelete