Saturday 9 May 2015

Biographies, Autobiographies and Times Tables

Literacy
Recently, we have been learning about biographies and autobiographies. All the homework for this subject has been given to you on worksheets. Please make sure you bring the autobiography worksheet into school on Monday and the biography worksheet on Friday. You will not be able to complete your work in class without these sheets.


Maths
By the end of year 3, you should all know your 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10 and 11 times tables. Some of you are still struggling with these times tables so you need to start practising them every day. This will help you with the maths work we will be doing in class over the next few weeks. If you are really confident with these times tables, you should be working on the 6, 7 and 9 times tables.


School Trip
We will be visiting the Natural History Museum on Monday 18th May. Some children have still not returned their permission slip for this trip. You must bring it on Monday. If your permission slip is not returned you may not be able to come on the trip.


8 comments:

  1. I haven't got an autobiography sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done all my homework. on my own but I printed it out because I lost my autobiography sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My biography work that miss Tracey gave to me for this week I have to do it but all my other home works are done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do my homework on Wednesday and I can't wait to go on the trip! I hope my mum is going to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very exited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it ok if I bring it in on Thursday because I left the letter in my tray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not got an autobiography sheet, can i get one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Monday can you tell me how I'm going with.

    ReplyDelete